NEXUS for Affordable Housing Scholarship Program
The NEXUS for Affordable Housing Scholarship Program was established in 2015 for the benefit of the resident who reside within our communities. We are dedicated to supporting people who are seeking to further their educational goals. If you reside at a NEXUS community and meet the requirements listed below, please feel free to apply for a scholarship. We look forward to receiving your application.
For applicants to be considered they must meet the following criteria:
- They must be at least 16 years of age;
- They need to be a current resident of a NEXUS for Affordable Housing, Inc., property;
- They need to be a high school senior OR a high school graduate, or hold a high school equivilency certificate: AND
- They must be currently enrolled OR eligible for admission to the college indicated on their scholarship application
We have tried to make the application process as easy as possible but there are some items that are mandatory and any application submitted that does not fit all criteria will not be considered:
- Deadline to submit all application paperwork is April 1, 2019. This is a firm deadline with no extensions available.
- The completed application submission has three (3) parts:
- The Scholarship Application form
- Transcripts from High School or College or high school equivilency certificate
- Write a typed, one-page double-spaced essay, on the following topic: “In life we all experience challenges. Tell us about a challenge you have faced, and how you overcame it.”
Apply Today for a brighter future tomorrow! If at anytime during the application process you have questions please see your Resident Manager or contact NEXUS for Affordable Housing, Inc. at 714-678-7511 or email@example.com.
Best wishes to you in your educational pursuits!